My Favorite Second Week

SECOND WEEK IN THAILAND

Day 8 in Thailand Monday, 12th August 2019
On this Monday, I and my friends did not go to school because today is a holiday to coincide with the national celebration of Mother's Day. The six of us did activities at the guest house, such as creating a blog and designing lesson plans.

Day 9 in Thailand 13th August 2019
Today is August 13th, 2019, I was still in grade 1/7 classroom observation and 1/2. The method used to lecture, question and answer, discussion and games. Media used LCD, laptops, PowerPoint, and microphones. Learning material about substances matter. Today I also discussed with Puipui about the lesson plan and the topic should I teach when the teaching practice. Also, I was invited Puipui joined forces to help prepare for the event Science Show for the next day.

Prepare to Science Day

Day 10 in Thailand, (Wednesday, August 14th, 2019)
I'm leaving in the morning as customarily and do activities together with teachers to deliver greetings at the entrance. But today there are different because these days the school was having a science day. Science day is a routine activity held every year at Satit Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University. In these activities, featuring a demonstration experiment of junior high school students. Science show with clothes from recycled materials. The recycled material is an idea and a handmade student. There was also an exhibition of props science and that appeals to me is the science products made by students in grade 7. I was given these products by students, for me is a keepsake and I'm excited to be given the product. The event runs from 8 o'clock morning after the flag ceremony until 4 pm.

My friend, she is Puipui

Student Creativity Products Scince

Student Creativity Products Scince

Modeling show of recycled plastic

Science Show

Product Science
On the sidelines of the science day, I am also looking for co-operating my teacher to inquire topic and create materials for the preparation of lesson plans. However, due to co-operating me busy and get involved in science a new day so I could meet after he finished the event and recommended to meet the next day on Thursday.

Day 11 in Thailand (Thursday, August 15th, 2019)
Thursday morning, activities in addition to greeting and follow the flag ceremony are cooperating to meet my teacher for consultation topics and materials that I get to practice teaching. When I was getting ready in the meeting room, Puipui already called me to meet my cooperating teacher. I, Puipui and a friend met with Miss. Sirinapa Patee is co-operating with my teacher. Finally, I got the topic but is constrained by the material book because of the book using the Thai language. While I don’t understand the writing of Thailand and of the material that I have to make a lesson plan. After getting the topic and topics in the lab can be an afternoon after lunch I go into the laboratory to determine how teacher learning with practical like. The lab work from 11:50 to 12:40 pm practices class 7/1, 7/3 class practices 12:40 to 02:20 pm and the last hour of class 7/5 at 02.20- 03:10 pm. After lab work is finished, I immediately returned to the guest house as a guest house this afternoon will increase members are friends from Vietnam intern who also sea-teacher batch 8 but they are only 2 weeks here.

Day 12 in Thailand (Friday, August 16 th, 2019)

Friday I am not yet used to the consultation observe your lesson plan to mentor me in the office at the Faculty of Education, VRU. When I met with my mentor, I was told that my learning method using the 5ES approach. My first time using this method and I have to learn it first. After a consultation, I returned to the Satit Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University to develop lesson plans following the point of a mentor. I will collect and use the lesson plan on Monday.