My Last Week

Last Week in Thailand


Day 22 in Thailand (Monday, August 26, 2019)
This Monday, I prepared for the teaching practice at the same time as well as the assessment of the cooperative teacher mentor me on Tuesday tomorrow. Today also I accompanied my friend from Vietnam for observation in the classroom. By noon we had lunch at the food center.

Jerry Teaching in Matthayom 7/1
Day 23 in Thailand Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Today I was nervous because of the afternoon teaching assessment. Since morning I was preparing to teach during the day. Nervousness disappears when uttered the phrase "good afternoon". That afternoon, I teach classes 1 /2 with instructional materials "definition element and symbol of element". Learning days it got a pleasant response from his students because also there are working groups, I also incorporate games in learning. Classes start from 2.20 pm -3.10 pm, class ends with a picture taken together.
My Student's from Matthayom 7/2
It felt very relieved, tension and burden began to decrease. That's what I felt at that time, hehe.

Day 24 in Thailand Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Every Wednesday, students, and teachers using scout uniforms. In the morning I wrote a report of activities yesterday, then at 10 am, I got to meet Mr. Chaiwon to submit the assessment form. I have to meet him at the science center building floor 3. I was not alone, I am accompanied by Pui, a student intern from the VRU. Upon my return from the science center back to school. Pui goes up to his room and I returned to the meeting room. During the day we have no schedule, so I accompanied my friend who was the assessment as well as view the activities of junior high students in the field. In the afternoon, students are no events dance. We watched for a while and decided to return to the guest house because the clock is showing 4.00 pm.

Uniform Every Wednesday

Day 25 in Thailand (Thursday, 29 August 2019)
Today, a very busy day than usual because of the last day at school. We all SEA-Guru batch 8 participants started collecting the files needed to complete our report book. This book is made by the school as a memento and proof that we have completed SEA-Teacher batch 8 at Satit VRU. The contents of this book consist of self-profile, reflection, daily reports, lesson plans, copies of assessments in teaching and documentation of our activities at Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University
At night, we are still busy with exchanges for cultural exchanges. We will present a dance from Papua, the Sasojo dance. Since we are from Indonesia, no one is from Papua, we must try our best. We are a little stiff dancing but we can do it and we need 1 night to do it.

Day 26 in Thailand (Friday, 30 August 2019)
Today, a farewell party and cultural exchange, we are very nervous because we will sing and dance. Previously we received an award certificate from President Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University and we also gave a memento from our campus which was received by President Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University. Then the next event is the cultural exploitation of each country. We appear third, but now at the place where we are performing first. Nervousness is increasing, but we are still ready to show the best.
Received an award certificate from President 

Sajojo Dance (Dance from Irian Jaya, Indonesia)
The feeling of nervousness disappeared after we guests and friends to dance with us in front. Our dance was a success and received praise from our coordinator at VRU "Good Performance, thank you, girls." After us, see next from our buddy friends at VRU and see singing from Vietnamese friends. We were very happy at the close of this event, we exchanged gifts and took photos with each other. At the end of the event, we had a meal together at the Valaya Hotel Alongkorn Rajabhat University. We all mingle in one table, exchange stories, exchange Instagram addresses and take pictures together. This event finishes around 2.00 noon.

Take Picture with Ms. Vanny, she is lecture from Indonesia


We did not immediately return to the guest house but we went to the VRU Elementary School to receive certificates and mementos from the director of the VRU Demonstration School. We take a picture together afterward. Today, don't go there, I have to go to high school to say goodbye to Puipui and Kaimuk. I got clothes and souvenirs from them, we took a picture together. See you when I see you, my friends.

I love my friends. :))

Day 27 in Thailand (Saturday, 31 August 2019)

This Saturday, friends from Vietnam returned home and we were sad because we had to part. Maybe this event is over, but friendship won't end.
See you when I see you. :))
Bye all Vietnam Student's

Day 28 in Thailand (Sunday, 01 September 2019)
Today, Tegar, Yasmin and Fierda returned to Indonesia. Dea and Indri returned home on Monday. Sad, even though one country but different universities

I will always miss you guys