My Third Week

THIRD WEEK IN THAILAND

Day 15 in Thailand (Monday, August 19th, 2019)
On this day, my first time teaching practice in fourth grade. This class is a standard class program so difficult to communicate with English. On the first occasion I was teaching, I saw my mentor and cooperating teacher. After I finished my teaching practice, I got advice and messages from my mentor. However, not yet finished my mentor give it gets, teacher Adam had asked me to get together with students of Indonesia. Because the six of us will meet with the director Demonstration School of VRU and take pictures with him. Not only that, but we also got a t-shirt and a book from the VRU. After the six of us, me, Novia, Indri, Dea, Yasmin, Fierda go eat together at a food center VRU.
My teaching at Matthayom 7/4, Standard class program

Day 16 in Thailand (August 20th 2019)
I have a classroom observation schedule 7/7 at 11:50 hours until 1:30 pm. Learning this time in laboratory science. The material of the test for the purity of substances. This class is a class that is most crowded and children tend to be active. After observation of the hour 1:30 to 2:00 I was preparing to teach because later I was teaching at the hours 2:20 to 3:10 pm. This class is different from yesterday because this class is an Intensive English Program (IEP) so disconnected and they understand. The obstacles if the experiment does not allow for the completion of 50 minutes and not enough to observe the knowledge of the students.
My Teaching at Matthayom 7/2, IEP Class

Day 17 in Thailand (August 21th, 2019)
On Wednesday I do not yet observe your teaching. This time I observed with my friend from Vietnam, major he was different from mine. But amid my observations call me to meet teacher, Adam. After the meeting, the teacher Adam said if I need help to explain how observations and create a lesson plan for my friend who is from Vietnam. His name is Jerry, her Biology major. Finally, I invite Jerry cooperating my teacher meet to discuss current topics he later teaching the practice. When I got to the laboratory where the cooperating teacher to teach, he was surprised that got a biology student who got teaching practice in general science for not complying with their major. However, Jerry finally got the topic and remain to teach in grade 7, and Friday of this week he had to teach. Today I observe you're completed at 11.00 after the activity plan further learning in the meeting room and the guest house.
She is Jerry, So Cute.

Day 18 in Thailand (Thursday August 22 th, 2019)
 My classroom observation of the hour on the hour 02.20 pm 11.50-02.00 pm because of my teaching practice. My teaching practice grade 7/5 laboratory with the same material differing only worksheet activity and time used. However, when I was teaching an incident, namely alcohol burner spilled nudged and small explosion occurred due to its chemical tubes too close to the fire so that the tube and thermometer broke. Fortunately did not happen and learning can still be continued. After teaching practice, I got a message from his mentor's advice and that Aj. Tawan Chaiwon.
My teaching at Matthayom 7/5, Standard class program

Day 19 in Thailand (Friday, August 23, 2019)
This morning my teaching practice again in the 7/3 class. In this class, I was teaching the same material. After that, I helped Puipui and Miss Sirinapa in preparation for teaching practice students from Vietnam as well as classroom observation. Friday is a hectic schedule due to 04.00 pm. When I was a student observation in Vietnam, learning interesting and enthusiastic disciples also only lacks clarity stages of experiments. After observation and hour lesson was over, I returned to the meeting room and then return with friends to the guest house.
My Teaching at Matthayom 7/2, IEP Class


And on Sunday, we go to Bangkok with buddy, friends from Indonesia, Vietnam and also our mentors. I am so happy.