My Reflection for SEA-Teacher Project

REFLECTION


I joined this program because program SEAMEO SEA-Teacher batch 8. The experience I gained when I know Puipui, he also interns from the VRU. He did very well, he's always there for me, but because of good English language, she is also a very cheerful person. Not only that here also know Kaimuk, she's just like Pui, a student intern from the VRU, she is beautiful and good. But one thing not to be forgotten for the experience of friendship, I met with Indonesian friends from different Universities and different. They are Yasmin and Fierda of the University Mangkurat, Dea and Novia Indri from Tidar University and Novia Tegar derived from Solo and one university with me. We share, share stories when home from school and share a meal. Because we are all Muslims, our initial here is very difficult to find food that is kosher. Also, sometimes when it's discovered, we are tired of being eaten only guess that's it. Mid-August, we grow more friends, 5 student Vietnam stay with us at the guest house. 
My friends from Indonesia and buddy's

I teach a very pleasant experience. Meet some of the characters of different students. They face a different language and controlling them by means of different communication do to different languages. I think that the first difficulty is the language of communication in learning. Then I was very grateful for the cooperative teacher is lucky to have a very good and would guide slowly. In addition, I am very good mentor, he gave the right advice and express their opinions so that I can teach well. But in the beginning I would observation, I do not was introduced cooperative advance with my teacher so I have to ask and find it for themselves.
My Co-operating teacher in Satit VRU, her name is Teacher Sirinapa Patee


My Mentor of Host University, His name is Aj Tawan Chaiwon
I got a new experience that is about experimentation. Learning science here is not always the theory but experiments more than a theory. Laboratory used is also quite good and comfortable so that students can learn to focus. It should be followed by education in Indonesia, especially in science education. There is something else that is exemplary, the teacher greeting at the front gate to greet his students, it is done every day. For the smooth process of teaching and learning, here mobile phone collected after the flag ceremony, before the class starts and can be retrieved when going home. A good habits as well as enviable.

There is an interesting event for me, that is science day. Where in the event, students display the creativity in the recycle unused items into a dress. But not only that, they have made together with her classmates displays in science show and will selected winner. In addition, I was also introduced to the products made by the students in the form of a gel hand cleaner and repellents.

So, as long as I am here a lot of experiences and friends that I had not expected. Thanks to his experience, and memories. I would not forget it. It was all fulfilling in the end and definitely, one of the best experience. I could shares and treasures along with my friend, my family, and soon to be co-teachers. I had no regrets of coming here and spending my time and Efforts, Because it was all worth it. All the investment I had as part of SEAMEO SEA-Teacher batch 8 are overwhelming and has been very helpful in shaping my future potential and skills educators a new generation. I was even more happy to see the fruits my hard work as we are in the end of our internship program in Thailand. This experience had taught me how to fit in a different culture, believe, how to adjust and cope up with it. With almost a month of saying here, I learned a lot about Reviews their practices, rules and even how to adapt Reviews their culture.

 ❤❤❤  
Thanks to:


Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat Unniversity

Demonstration School of VRU




Big Thanks : Dea, Fierda, Yasmin, Tegar and Novia

My friends of the international internship program in Faculty of Teacher Training and Education